You searched for Hi!
No matches were found for the criteria you entered. Please refine your criteria and try again.
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- 10 Questions Live: What was it like to be a prosecutor at 20? Robyn Crawford shares her experience8 hours ago from ABA Journal
- 4th Circuit strikes down North Carolina voter ID law, finds discriminatory intent12 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Proposed rules beef up consumer protections in debt collection14 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Insurer can’t rescind $10M policy on lawyer who died of brain cancer, judge rules15 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Officer has immunity for arresting teen for belching at school, 10th Circuit rules16 hours ago from ABA Journal