Dear Prospective Member:
State dues are $120.00 per year. If you wish to join a local chapter (Akron, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton or Toledo), $40.00 of your dues will be sent to the local chapter.
We also offer memberships for law students for $25 per year, paraprofessionals (paralegals) for $50.00 per year and Government, Non-profit, Public interest and New lawyers, for $75.00 per year. A New lawyer is a lawyer who has practiced for five years or less.
Please print out the form below, complete it and return it with your check made payable to "Ohio Employment Lawyers Association." Make sure you identify that at least 70% of your employment related litigation is on behalf of employees. If you have an E-mail address or a website listing, please provide it to us. It is also recommended that you become a member or maintain membership in the National Employment Lawyers Association ("NELA"). You can visit their web site at www.nela.org.
Thank you for your support.
Please forward payments to:
Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
(c/o Amy Glesius, President)
5885 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 302
Cleveland, Ohio 44124
Questions? Please call 216-464-3004.
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Littler expands European presence by combining with French labor and employment firm13 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Indictment won’t stop judge candidate accused of donning robes and ruling on cases, lawyer says16 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Top NY court upholds removal of village judge who used his office ‘to bully and intimidate’17 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Clinton calls for action on Garland without mentioning his name; Trump hits Ginsburg criticism19 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Suit blames Wells Fargo foreclosure response for bankrupt law firm’s financial predicament20 hours ago from ABA Journal