- Worker Type
- Pay & Hours
- Injuries / Illness
- Health / Safety
- Other Rights
- Saving Your Job
- Blowing The Whistle
- Leaving Your Job
- Sexual Harassment
- Coping With Job Loss
Dear Prospective Member:
State dues are $120.00 per year. If you wish to join a local chapter (Akron, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton or Toledo), $40.00 of your dues will be sent to the local chapter.
We also offer memberships for law students for $25 per year, paraprofessionals (paralegals) for $50.00 per year and Government, Non-profit, Public interest and New lawyers, for $75.00 per year. A New lawyer is a lawyer who has practiced for five years or less.
Please print out the form below, complete it and return it with your check made payable to "Ohio Employment Lawyers Association." Make sure you identify that at least 70% of your employment related litigation is on behalf of employees. If you have an E-mail address or a website listing, please provide it to us. It is also recommended that you become a member or maintain membership in the National Employment Lawyers Association ("NELA"). You can visit their web site at www.nela.org.
Thank you for your support.
Please forward payments to:
Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
(c/o Amy Glesius, President)
5885 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 302
Cleveland, Ohio 44124
Questions? Please call 216-464-3004.
OELA Press Releases
- Sales Tax on Legal Services Hurts Ohio Employees and the Employment Dispute Resolution ProcessApr 4, 2013
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Stop efforts to close Sweet Briar, lawsuits by county attorney and alumna urge Virginia court13 hours ago from ABA Journal
- 'A pretty complete global offering': Hogan Lovells down under18 hours ago from Legal Week
- Chemerinsky: Two narrow wins for civil rights18 hours ago from ABA Journal
- US results: Squire Patton Boggs posts 12.3% rise in revenue20 hours ago from Legal Week
- AA appoints KWM and Norton Rose Fulbright to its first corporate panel21 hours ago from Legal Week