Employment Lawyers in Canton, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Canton, Ohio.
OELA Press Releases
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Sales Tax on Legal Services Hurts Ohio Employees and the Employment Dispute Resolution ProcessApr 4, 2013
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Lawyers get a peek at the struggles in life and law on the Mexican border3 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Documentary makes ‘stand your ground’ laws personal5 hours ago from ABA Journal
- How to interrupt bias in the workplace5 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Sex traffickers use social media to research victims to groom6 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Too many students are being diverted from school into the criminal justice system, report says7 hours ago from ABA Journal