Employment Lawyers in Canton, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Canton, Ohio.
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Proskauer aims to help lawyers returning from caregiver leave with this benefit6 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Officers fatally shoot lawyer who opened fire at strip mall; he had law firm ‘issues,’ police say6 hours ago from ABA Journal
- How lawyers can bring mindfulness into their practice (podcast)7 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Supreme Court refuses publication’s request for health information on justices9 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo17 hours ago from Workplace Fairness