Employment Lawyers in Lima, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Lima, Ohio.
PO Box 839
Lima, Ohio 45802
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Cartoon Caption: Will the record reflect that the witness is a robot?15 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Houston gunman was a good lawyer, former law partner says22 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Top state court should toss 24,000 convictions connected to disgraced chemist, ACLU says22 hours ago from ABA Journal
- These law firms make up the litigation ‘fearsome foursome,’ general counsel survey finds23 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Americans’ view of Supreme Court rebounds; is eight-member court the reason?1 day ago from ABA Journal