Employment Lawyers in Lima, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Lima, Ohio.
PO Box 839
Lima, Ohio 45802
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Sales Tax on Legal Services Hurts Ohio Employees and the Employment Dispute Resolution ProcessApr 4, 2013
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- Allen & Overy picks up Skadden Australia team as US firm exits3 hours ago from Legal Week
- Proposed revision of ABA model ethics rule to ban broad range of discrimination sparks controversy4 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Stephenson Harwood and Travers Smith tuck into Hotel Chocolat float5 hours ago from Legal Week
- Chemerinsky: Should SCOTUS have turned down these election law cases?5 hours ago from ABA Journal
- School’s pact with feds over transgender locker room access sparks new lawsuit6 hours ago from ABA Journal