Employment Lawyers in Marion, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Marion, Ohio.
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Sales Tax on Legal Services Hurts Ohio Employees and the Employment Dispute Resolution ProcessApr 4, 2013
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- Osborne Clarke eyes Poland opening for further international expansion11 hours ago from Legal Week
- Employment data for 2015 law school grads released by ABA Legal Ed Section11 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Arizona lawmakers approve addition of 2 state supreme court justices, while some question motives13 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Who should make this year’s Legal Rebels list? Nominate an innovator16 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Former mayor’s old Facebook page should be reopened, says judge, because it may have public info18 hours ago from ABA Journal