Employment Lawyers in Other Cities
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Other Cities.
Kalijarvi, Chuzi, Newman & Fitch, P.C.
1901 L St., NW, Suite 610
Washington, District of Columbia 20036
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- What skills do new lawyers need now—and what can wait? Database lets you search for answers8 hours ago from ABA Journal
- ABA urges Supreme Court to apply ruling limiting laches defense to patent cases10 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Judge rules bitcoin isn’t money, tosses money laundering charges12 hours ago from ABA Journal
- New Jersey Supreme Court to decide if email log is covered by open records law13 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Cartoon contest: Will these birds not be mating for life?1 day ago from ABA Journal