Employment Lawyers in Zanesville, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Zanesville, Ohio.
OELA Press Releases
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Sales Tax on Legal Services Hurts Ohio Employees and the Employment Dispute Resolution ProcessApr 4, 2013
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- ABA President Paulette Brown: ‘A law degree is more than just a piece of paper. It is power’3 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Fastcase sues Casemaker for takedown demand, says Georgia administrative rules can’t be copyrighted4 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Lawyer tells how she nearly fell for jury duty scam6 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Pennsylvania AG fails to get her law license reinstated; state senate to consider her removal8 hours ago from ABA Journal
- Proposed rule that makes workplace bias an ethics violation not going far enough, ABA president says9 hours ago from ABA Journal