Employment Lawyers in Zanesville, Ohio
If you believe you are the victim of legal injustice, you should consult an Employment Lawyer for a case evaluation. A qualified employment lawyer will determine if you have a case and help protect your legal rights.
Below is a list of Employment Lawyers practicing in Zanesville, Ohio.
OELA Press Releases
- Ohio Senate Bill 268 Guts Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Discrimination against Women, Older Workers, Employees with Disabilities, Veterans, Minorities and Religious EmployeesFeb 24, 2016
- Legislation Robs Women, Minorities and People with Disabilities of Protections Against Discrimination and Harassment in the WorkplaceFeb 3, 2016
- Ohio Senator Coley Introduces Bill to protect Sexual PredatorsOct 20, 2012
- Another Attack on Ohio Workers: Draft Bill Seeks to Gut Ohio’s Laws Prohibiting Sex, Age, Race, Disability and Other Forms of Discrimination by Eliminating Protections for Most Ohio WorkersDec 9, 2011
- OELA Opposes Ohio Chamber Legislation Gutting Civil Rights ProtectionsOct 24, 2011
- Former inmate attends law school, earns a Skadden Fellowship to help other convicts with re-entry1 day ago from ABA Journal
- Lesbian moms’ rights not violated by birth-certificate law, Arkansas Supreme Court rules2 days ago from ABA Journal
- Judge candidate gets law license suspension for attack ads; dissenters cite free-speech protection2 days ago from ABA Journal
- 36 law firms join ‘hackathon alliance’ to test gender parity programs2 days ago from ABA Journal
- Would adoption of the UBE lead to more job options? 89% of surveyed 2016 law grads think so2 days ago from ABA Journal